The United States, through the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”), offers a special preference of visa (“EB-5 visa”) to foreign investors who provide stimulus to the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment. The program requires that each participant invests a minimum of $1,000,000 generally, or $500,000 into qualifying areas, and creates 10 full-time jobs.
The LCP Group invests in and finances commercial real estate developments throughout the United States through its EB-5 Program. Typically, LCP acts as the general partner of a lending-SPE syndicated to foreign investors seeking permanent residency in the United States through the Immigrant Investor Program. LCP has helped over 200 immigrant investors begin their path to permanent residency and holds an industry-leading 23 approved regional centers under the “Live in America” name.
We take the same approach and strategy as our traditional institutional investments when performing our EB-5 investments.
- Investing with a real estate firm with 40 years of experience investing, acquiring, syndicating and overseeing major properties and transactions
- Elite access to important strategic partners
- Third-party investment vetting and reporting
- Specialized financial analysis services, cash flow projections, investment structure evaluation, and credit analyses
- Expert job creation/growth projections for each potential investment
- Professional deal execution and thorough investment documentation
- Prudent due-diligence and evaluation of USCIS EB-5 compliance, including job creation analysis